Teach English abroad

Most people who teach English as a foreign language have a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA qualification. You have to pay to do these but you get the training and practice necessary to teach. The TEFL is cheaper than a CELTA which is the Cambridge Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (How they think that works as an acronym I don’t know.)

I took the CELTA and thought it was great: very intensive, a lot of hard work but good experience and preparation for teaching.

More on this soon…


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s